- Will Entercom set up a trust to hold stations awaiting further deregulation or sell them when the merger closes for money.
- How lenders want Entercom to handle the extra stations.
- Is Lew Dickey still in as a spin-off partner?
- Which buyers does Entercom look to as safe for selling spin-offs.
- Which current Entercom stations are likely to be sold and to whom? We name them and their markets.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike