- Will Entercom set up a trust to hold stations awaiting further deregulation or sell them when the merger closes for money.
- How lenders want Entercom to handle the extra stations.
- Is Lew Dickey still in as a spin-off partner?
- Which buyers does Entercom look to as safe for selling spin-offs.
- Which current Entercom stations are likely to be sold and to whom? We name them and their markets.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale
- Cumulus Blows Up Detroit