- Will Entercom set up a trust to hold stations awaiting further deregulation or sell them when the merger closes for money.
- How lenders want Entercom to handle the extra stations.
- Is Lew Dickey still in as a spin-off partner?
- Which buyers does Entercom look to as safe for selling spin-offs.
- Which current Entercom stations are likely to be sold and to whom? We name them and their markets.
Join Inside Music Media for just $8.25/month billed annually here.
- Local Advertisers Dumping Radio
- Audacy Preps for Bankruptcy by Increasing Spending
- Ford Won the AM Radio Battle
- Audacy Bankruptcy Negotiations
- The Surprise Audacy CEO After Bankruptcy
- Crocodile Tears for AM Radio
- Cumulus is Panicking
- The Value Destruction of Audacy
- iHeart’s Future in Artificial Intelligence
- Lenders Pressure Audacy for Deeper Cuts