Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The Emmis Layoffs here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The lowdown on severance pay
- What’s up that is causing Emmis to lay off
- The accurate count and likelihood of future layoffs
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Cumulus Management Shakeup
Merger Partners for Cumulus
The End of Cumulus SVP Jeff Brown
Alt-Wrong Talk Radio
How the Entercom/CBS Merger Benefits Cumulus
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,604 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Changing the Way Radio Relates to its Listeners is part of 2017 Independent Radio Conference 4 weeks from now. See the complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play