- Is the plan really to avoid bankruptcy as employees are being told.
- Who will make the bankruptcy call and when – it’s not who you think.
- How big investors can hedge against bankruptcy.
- How New CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with ENGAGE sales software in order to boost revenue – she made an intriguing first move Friday.
- 16-minute stop sets – it happened Thursday. Details.
- The ugly alternative no one ever talks about if somehow, some way Cumulus manages not to file for bankruptcy – revealed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry