- Is the plan really to avoid bankruptcy as employees are being told.
- Who will make the bankruptcy call and when – it’s not who you think.
- How big investors can hedge against bankruptcy.
- How New CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with ENGAGE sales software in order to boost revenue – she made an intriguing first move Friday.
- 16-minute stop sets – it happened Thursday. Details.
- The ugly alternative no one ever talks about if somehow, some way Cumulus manages not to file for bankruptcy – revealed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)