- Is the plan really to avoid bankruptcy as employees are being told.
- Who will make the bankruptcy call and when – it’s not who you think.
- How big investors can hedge against bankruptcy.
- How New CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with ENGAGE sales software in order to boost revenue – she made an intriguing first move Friday.
- 16-minute stop sets – it happened Thursday. Details.
- The ugly alternative no one ever talks about if somehow, some way Cumulus manages not to file for bankruptcy – revealed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change