- Is the plan really to avoid bankruptcy as employees are being told.
- Who will make the bankruptcy call and when – it’s not who you think.
- How big investors can hedge against bankruptcy.
- How New CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with ENGAGE sales software in order to boost revenue – she made an intriguing first move Friday.
- 16-minute stop sets – it happened Thursday. Details.
- The ugly alternative no one ever talks about if somehow, some way Cumulus manages not to file for bankruptcy – revealed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's Secret 2nd Traffic Business
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses