- Is the plan really to avoid bankruptcy as employees are being told.
- Who will make the bankruptcy call and when – it’s not who you think.
- How big investors can hedge against bankruptcy.
- How New CEO Mary Berner is going to deal with ENGAGE sales software in order to boost revenue – she made an intriguing first move Friday.
- 16-minute stop sets – it happened Thursday. Details.
- The ugly alternative no one ever talks about if somehow, some way Cumulus manages not to file for bankruptcy – revealed.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround