Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with The CBS IPO Delay here.
Unlock these full articles …
CBS/Radiate Traffic Deal
The Cumulus Re-fi
iHeart Total Traffic vs. Radiate
Stations Paying GMR to License No Songs
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,548 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news under the cover of our Witness Protection Program here.
High Advertiser Churn. Preview MoreFM, Philadelphia CEO Jerry Lee’s presentation on how stations can let competitors get stuck with low rates, lots of giveaways and bonus spots while you come away with the PREMIUM rate and advertisers that don’t leave -- The 2017 Radio Solutions Lab
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy