The crybabies who think if you criticize radio you don’t love it are doing more harm than good.
Where are our balls?
Where is our innovation?
Don’t just blame the consolidators who richly deserve plenty of it, look in the mirror and make a difference.
10 things you can do to shake radio awake.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The one strategy that would turn radio around on a dime – in fact, our competitors are already doing it.
- If you can fix only one thing on a radio station today, this move gets the most audience and revenue back. One smart move.
- The most impressive digital strategy that will blow away all competitors because none of them do this. Yet audiences crave it.
- What’s worse for audiences and advertisers than an 8-minute stop set – fix this and you’re printing money again.
- And, what everyone really wants to know: Can good radio work in a world where venture capital-backed consolidators dominate.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription, here.
It’s worth it! You can’t get honest and insightful media information like this anywhere else. Thousands of members are all in. Unlock this story and see for yourself.
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots