- Why? They’ve been touting programmatic buying for years now.
- The extent of iHeart’s recruiting.
- Where they are likely to steal key account execs for local sales positions.
- What this means for competitors.
- Warning: They’ve done this before and here’s what eventually happened.
- How iHeart is going all out to dramatically increase the size of sales forces in local markets.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom