- Why? They’ve been touting programmatic buying for years now.
- The extent of iHeart’s recruiting.
- Where they are likely to steal key account execs for local sales positions.
- What this means for competitors.
- Warning: They’ve done this before and here’s what eventually happened.
- How iHeart is going all out to dramatically increase the size of sales forces in local markets.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel