Big time changes ahead.
In fact, as you’ll see, some are already in the midst of happening.
As sources familiar with the situation say they center around Lew and John Dickey.
Investors want less Dickey and more money.
It’s the perfect storm for a whopping shakeup ahead that will rock Cumulus to the root.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- New controls over “Other” Brother John Dickey.
- Secret shakeup – it is unthinkable that this one Cumulus big wig will now have to report to the new radio president that the board is forcing Lew Dickey to hire after a national executive search.
- John Dickey now has to get board approval to do this – previously he had carte blanche.
- Jan Jeffries – finally, what’s going on with this albatross who is married to a Dickey.
- If Cumulus employees have made it this far, will their jobs be safer under the board mandated changes now being put into effect?
Join the thousands of subscribers who will get the answers here.
Report news, forward emails and share memos safely because the moment you do, you enter my Witness Protection Program. I’ve got your back here.
Take a test drive and see 6 sample stories unlocked here.
Share this story below.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner