Six of the biggest radio operators have secret plans they are working on right now.
Big change is coming.
More cutbacks and firings – I have a time frame.
Here’s what I am hearing from sources close to the situation about the startling things radio’s biggest companies are working on.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What the top priority is for CBS Radio.
- How and where Cumulus intends to lay the groundwork this year for massive firings to reduce costs.
- The shocking non-radio move CEO Bob Pittman is reportedly considering behind the scenes. Plus a timetable for their next big “layoff” (I called it to the day last November) and the kind of station Clear Channel is likely to actually sell.
- Townsquare is on alert – here’s why.
- What Entercom is up to after being quiet for years.
- Pandora’s next move that targets radio owners.
If you would like to see secret plans of radio owners, click “read more” below.
Talk to Jerry privately with news here (Witness Protection Program)
Fix Subscription Issues here.
Media Solutions Lab Info/Registration here.
- Audacy’s Troubled Bankruptcy Talks
- The Fix is in for Radio Boards of Directors
- A Surprising Winner in Post-Pandemic Radio Revenue
- Radio’s Cash Infusion Secrets
- One Side Ready to Blink in Audacy Bankruptcy
- What if Audacy Employees Threaten to Leave Unless Board Quits
- Unraveling at Urban One
- iHeart Trade/Barter Secrets
- New Cash Crisis at Audacy
- What iHeart Is Covering Up