Six of the biggest radio operators have secret plans they are working on right now.
Big change is coming.
More cutbacks and firings – I have a time frame.
Here’s what I am hearing from sources close to the situation about the startling things radio’s biggest companies are working on.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What the top priority is for CBS Radio.
- How and where Cumulus intends to lay the groundwork this year for massive firings to reduce costs.
- The shocking non-radio move CEO Bob Pittman is reportedly considering behind the scenes. Plus a timetable for their next big “layoff” (I called it to the day last November) and the kind of station Clear Channel is likely to actually sell.
- Townsquare is on alert – here’s why.
- What Entercom is up to after being quiet for years.
- Pandora’s next move that targets radio owners.
If you would like to see secret plans of radio owners, click “read more” below.
Talk to Jerry privately with news here (Witness Protection Program)
Fix Subscription Issues here.
Media Solutions Lab Info/Registration here.
- Jeff Smulyan Torches Bob Pittman
- A Cumulus Threat to Market Managers
- Blowback Over Audacy’s $825,000 Employee Contract
- Programming to Short Attention Spans
- How ChatGPT Can Help a Radio Station
- Radio Groups Pressured to Cut Staff
- Video Podcasts More Popular Than Audio
- How Radio Will Beat FTC’s Non-Compete Ban
- Audacy Bankruptcy Becoming More Likely
- Townsquare May Shut More AM Stations