INSIDE . . .
- Why “screwed” Cumulus employees are now speaking up and asking to be quoted – by name!
- How bad it got for a wronged Cumulus account exec -- in his own words.
- New opportunities to sue Cumulus – maybe this outrage happened to you.
- What happened when a fired employee went directly to CEO Mary Berner.
- What triggered this firing – you won’t believe it but it is true. Be warned.
- The other jobs this newly fired employee did for Cumulus -- for free.
- How Cumulus is getting tougher while talking softer.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections