They should cancel Lew and John Dickey’s since they are screwing up the company so badly, but no ---
Word is that under pressure Cumulus has to be more nimble in the year ahead.
Secret strategizing now going on.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
You’ll discover …
- The big changes that are planned for Cumulus – the biggest ones ever.
- The reported detonation date that can make an already nervous workforce more skittish.
- If you have an employment contract or non-compete with Cumulus this may directly affect you.
- How Cumulus seems to be preparing for either an asset sale or purchase – my best thinking on which one.
- Why you should not hold your breath waiting for that new non-Dickey operations exec to be hired.
- Layoffs – of course, but different.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
$100 a month is awarded for the best news tip. Information you have that nobody else knows. My confidential Witness Protection Program is the safest way to report news or share emails and memos in confidence here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story below.
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs