This one will be different but just as painful.
iHeart isn’t wasting time.
$200 million in savings by the end of 2020 on top of $50 million from the February “dislocations”.
That means a devastating reduction in workforce indicating the worst is yet to come.
They have a plan for who will get whacked and the timing of future layoffs.
We’re getting the first look at how significantly “dislocation #3” will affect stations and careers at iHeart.
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers
- Podcasting Is Having Radio Trouble