INSIDE . . .
- How the iHeart scheme to offer kickbacks for media buys keeps money away from smaller groups.
- Details of how major advertisers are unwittingly getting screwed while radio and agencies profit.
- What the ad agencies get in return for directing major buys to these four radio groups to the exclusion of all the others.
- The big 4 groups that manage to get up to 40% of each buy.
- How smaller groups competing in markets with these four companies can’t even make a proposal to be included.
- Six radio groups taking it on the chin the most.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS
- iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
- Chuck Berry