INSIDE . . .
- How the iHeart scheme to offer kickbacks for media buys keeps money away from smaller groups.
- Details of how major advertisers are unwittingly getting screwed while radio and agencies profit.
- What the ad agencies get in return for directing major buys to these four radio groups to the exclusion of all the others.
- The big 4 groups that manage to get up to 40% of each buy.
- How smaller groups competing in markets with these four companies can’t even make a proposal to be included.
- Six radio groups taking it on the chin the most.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM