- Entercom stock is less than a dollar away from being worth only $4 – what is the public market fearing about Entercom.
- Think the CBS firings have stopped – think again. An update.
- Why a CBS exec thinks CEO David Field is “guilty of malpractice”.
- Sports was to be a big part of Entercom’s revenue, now this revelation.
- And the one thing that absolutely cannot happen without Entercom’s revenue taking a huge hit is if 1010 WINS and/or other all-news money machines slip. Well, are they?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Visit our website for more – InsideMusicMedia.com
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown