- How the Dickeys are using insider trading to bet against the company.
- What is happening in the boardroom that does not bode well for the Dickeys.
- The final nail in Lew Dickey’s coffin – this one unintended consequence turned the board against him and sealed his fate.
- The 3 Dickey initiatives that crashed and burned causing the board to see them in such a negative light.
- How Lew Dickey spit in the face of the board in less than a year but it got all over him.
- Ways in which Lew Dickey lost control of Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom Refusing Revenue, Broken Systems
- Radio Music Changes, Streaming Redefined
- iHeart “Cash Infusions”, Financial Alarm
- Entercom Ad Rate Dump, Targets Competitors
- Townsquare Sale On, Buyer Targeted
- Two Buck Entercom, Their Turnaround Plan
- Westwood One Danger, Cumulus Plans
- iHeart Revenue Shortfall, Changes Ahead
- Townsquare Troubles, This Time Radio
- Entercom Revenue Dive, Weezie Worries