- How the Dickeys are using insider trading to bet against the company.
- What is happening in the boardroom that does not bode well for the Dickeys.
- The final nail in Lew Dickey’s coffin – this one unintended consequence turned the board against him and sealed his fate.
- The 3 Dickey initiatives that crashed and burned causing the board to see them in such a negative light.
- How Lew Dickey spit in the face of the board in less than a year but it got all over him.
- Ways in which Lew Dickey lost control of Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare Faces Bankruptcy Over Debt
- iHeart’s Plan to “Dislocate” Their Competitors
- Cumulus to Sell Assets
- Alpha Media Takeover Within 6 Months
- SiriusXM’s Curious Investment in SoundCloud
- Townsquare Off the Market, BUT …
- Entercom Selling Even More Stations
- Next iHeart “Dislocation” in Planning Stage
- “Dislocation” Threat to Total Traffic, Premiere & Katz
- The Future of Alpha Media