INSIDE . . .
- Prince on what’s wrong with music.
- His three line gem that should be on every radio program director’s desk – their mission, should they accept it.
- Music piracy that is worse than listeners and fans stealing it.
- The last laugh: what becoming a “symbol” really meant to Prince.
- Why Prince was the best of three iconic artists of the Eighties.
- The importance of music icons like Prince to the radio and records ecosystem.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger