INSIDE . . .
- Prince on what’s wrong with music.
- His three line gem that should be on every radio program director’s desk – their mission, should they accept it.
- Music piracy that is worse than listeners and fans stealing it.
- The last laugh: what becoming a “symbol” really meant to Prince.
- Why Prince was the best of three iconic artists of the Eighties.
- The importance of music icons like Prince to the radio and records ecosystem.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus