INSIDE . . .
- Prince on what’s wrong with music.
- His three line gem that should be on every radio program director’s desk – their mission, should they accept it.
- Music piracy that is worse than listeners and fans stealing it.
- The last laugh: what becoming a “symbol” really meant to Prince.
- Why Prince was the best of three iconic artists of the Eighties.
- The importance of music icons like Prince to the radio and records ecosystem.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale
- Cumulus Blows Up Detroit