- We now know the months when the big layoffs are coming – consider this a “heads up”.
- One of these groups will be hit the hardest – sales, programming or market managers. What CBS corporate decided.
- Unbelievable examples of some of the positions CBS is considering non-essential.
- Large markets or small? Who goes first.
- How CBS intends to use “Hamburger Helper” to make the firings go further.
- The prospects for subsequent layoffs in the works or is this a one and done.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks