- We now know the months when the big layoffs are coming – consider this a “heads up”.
- One of these groups will be hit the hardest – sales, programming or market managers. What CBS corporate decided.
- Unbelievable examples of some of the positions CBS is considering non-essential.
- Large markets or small? Who goes first.
- How CBS intends to use “Hamburger Helper” to make the firings go further.
- The prospects for subsequent layoffs in the works or is this a one and done.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner