- We now know the months when the big layoffs are coming – consider this a “heads up”.
- One of these groups will be hit the hardest – sales, programming or market managers. What CBS corporate decided.
- Unbelievable examples of some of the positions CBS is considering non-essential.
- Large markets or small? Who goes first.
- How CBS intends to use “Hamburger Helper” to make the firings go further.
- The prospects for subsequent layoffs in the works or is this a one and done.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change