- We now know the months when the big layoffs are coming – consider this a “heads up”.
- One of these groups will be hit the hardest – sales, programming or market managers. What CBS corporate decided.
- Unbelievable examples of some of the positions CBS is considering non-essential.
- Large markets or small? Who goes first.
- How CBS intends to use “Hamburger Helper” to make the firings go further.
- The prospects for subsequent layoffs in the works or is this a one and done.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- The 9-year span of listeners that could save radio
- Entercom’s Event Business in Question
- The Sale of Westwood One
- Cox Radio
- Cumulus Without Major Markets
- The Cumulus Motive for Its $100 Million Selloff
- Cumulus Starting to Panic
- Lew Dickey’s Altered Plan for Radio
- What’s Wrong with the Grammys
- Connected Cars & Smart Speakers