- We now know the months when the big layoffs are coming – consider this a “heads up”.
- One of these groups will be hit the hardest – sales, programming or market managers. What CBS corporate decided.
- Unbelievable examples of some of the positions CBS is considering non-essential.
- Large markets or small? Who goes first.
- How CBS intends to use “Hamburger Helper” to make the firings go further.
- The prospects for subsequent layoffs in the works or is this a one and done.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation