There’s no denying Entercom has been laying people off especially in programming for most of the first half of this year.
Jenny Q and Blake Powers were blown out Friday at KLUV, Dallas.
Jenny Q did middays.
And so the pattern of firing former CBS staffers that Entercom thinks are superfluous.
But there is a next wave coming as Entercom anticipates not making its numbers again as the year progresses.
This time David Field goes where few consolidators have been willing to go to save money.
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications
- Entercom Employee Unrest, Repercussions
- Townsquare Sale, Search for Investor