There’s no denying Entercom has been laying people off especially in programming for most of the first half of this year.
Jenny Q and Blake Powers were blown out Friday at KLUV, Dallas.
Jenny Q did middays.
And so the pattern of firing former CBS staffers that Entercom thinks are superfluous.
But there is a next wave coming as Entercom anticipates not making its numbers again as the year progresses.
This time David Field goes where few consolidators have been willing to go to save money.
- iHeart In Worse Shape After Bankruptcy
- Entercom Debt Problems
- Connoisseur Becomes a Zombie Company
- Cumulus Bay Area Dilemma
- The Stephens/Mapleton Takeover
- Taylor Swift and the Relevance of Major Labels
- The Cumulus Dallas Sale
- Subscription Radio
- What was Emmis Thinking?
- Rolling Stone’s New Non-Radio Music Charts