INSIDE . . .
- Younger audiences find Pandora boring.
- Spotify is preferred but it has a heap of trouble.
- Out of contract with the major record labels who want higher music licensing fees.
- Great opportunity for radio except for the repetitious music, hype and 16 minutes of commercials per hour.
- YouTube is the replacement for streaming music and hit radio.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell