INSIDE . . .
- Younger audiences find Pandora boring.
- Spotify is preferred but it has a heap of trouble.
- Out of contract with the major record labels who want higher music licensing fees.
- Great opportunity for radio except for the repetitious music, hype and 16 minutes of commercials per hour.
- YouTube is the replacement for streaming music and hit radio.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change