INSIDE . . .
- Younger audiences find Pandora boring.
- Spotify is preferred but it has a heap of trouble.
- Out of contract with the major record labels who want higher music licensing fees.
- Great opportunity for radio except for the repetitious music, hype and 16 minutes of commercials per hour.
- YouTube is the replacement for streaming music and hit radio.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom