INSIDE . . .
- Younger audiences find Pandora boring.
- Spotify is preferred but it has a heap of trouble.
- Out of contract with the major record labels who want higher music licensing fees.
- Great opportunity for radio except for the repetitious music, hype and 16 minutes of commercials per hour.
- YouTube is the replacement for streaming music and hit radio.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Alexa & Radio
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus