INSIDE . . .
- Younger audiences find Pandora boring.
- Spotify is preferred but it has a heap of trouble.
- Out of contract with the major record labels who want higher music licensing fees.
- Great opportunity for radio except for the repetitious music, hype and 16 minutes of commercials per hour.
- YouTube is the replacement for streaming music and hit radio.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS