INSIDE . . .
- How iHeart is expanding the terms of non-competes to make it virtually impossible for fired employees to work in radio for an even longer time than ever.
- How long? You don’t want to know. Sit down when you read it.
- The way iHeart is planning to get around state laws that make non-competes illegal.
- How iHeart is forcing employees who want to leave voluntarily to stay even if they don’t want to – and no, it’s not a pay raise.
- The one way iHeart will let an employee out of a non-compete.
- What happened to a top 15 market talent who told iHeart to take their job and shove it – ouch!
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger