INSIDE . . .
- How iHeart is expanding the terms of non-competes to make it virtually impossible for fired employees to work in radio for an even longer time than ever.
- How long? You don’t want to know. Sit down when you read it.
- The way iHeart is planning to get around state laws that make non-competes illegal.
- How iHeart is forcing employees who want to leave voluntarily to stay even if they don’t want to – and no, it’s not a pay raise.
- The one way iHeart will let an employee out of a non-compete.
- What happened to a top 15 market talent who told iHeart to take their job and shove it – ouch!
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Fate of CBS Radio Employees in 2019
- Top Sellers Exiting Cumulus
- Losing FM on Smartphones
- Pizzati Raiding Cumulus
- Entercom Investors Panic
- Change of Plans for Lew Dickey
- Making Sense of the Entercom Mess
- The Entercom Programming Cuts
- New Playlists From Listeners' DNA
- Entercom Hired Bain -- Here's Their Advice