- Here’s what Entercom is covering up when they try to assuage a really bad second quarter, and another quarterly letdown.
- What Entercom intends to do about David Field’s $110 million cost cutting merger synergies problem.
- How specifically Entercom is hiding its poor performance.
- Why it’s hard to believe their quarter revenue projections now – here are the real figures without lipstick on them.
- Remember David’s promise of $500 million EBITDA, then $400 million, $300 million – here’s where it is right now and what’s their leverage.
- Entercom is Pivoting Away from Radio
- The NAB is Helping to Pass Radio Performance Royalties
- 2 Groups to Downsize Their Physical Stations
- For Radio, There’s Townsquare Digital and There’s Not Exactly
- David Field Makes His Bet on Radio News -- It’s Video
- Entercom Considering Talent Changes
- The SiriusXM Takeover of iHeart
- Radio’s Solutions for Record Q2 Losses
- Townsquare Fires Nielsen in All Markets
- Longer Shifts, Stretching On-Air Talent