- Here’s what Entercom is covering up when they try to assuage a really bad second quarter, and another quarterly letdown.
- What Entercom intends to do about David Field’s $110 million cost cutting merger synergies problem.
- How specifically Entercom is hiding its poor performance.
- Why it’s hard to believe their quarter revenue projections now – here are the real figures without lipstick on them.
- Remember David’s promise of $500 million EBITDA, then $400 million, $300 million – here’s where it is right now and what’s their leverage.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown
- #1 to #7 -- How Entercom Destroyed its Philly Market Leader