Radio’s down 3%, but digital is up double digits.
Radio is doing the wrong digital.
If you have limited resources and have to do only ONE thing to hit that critical double digit figure at your station, this is it.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- It’s Nash t-shirts! I kid – it’s a compact digital content project that can be done on a shoestring budget.
- How to monetize these projects to make the big money – it’s very different but you can do it.
- The one mistake you don’t want to make – this is worth its price in gold.
- How to put your radio experience to better use in digital.
- By the way, the startling revenue figure Cumulus country sensation Nash FM is reportedly making in New York City – if this doesn’t get you to follow this 6-point blueprint, nothing will.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
- Full Disclosure About Entercom “Furloughs”
- Saga Guarantees Sales Commissions
- Cumulus Furloughs Likely to be Long
- Mass Entercom Firings Starting Today
- iHeart 90-Day Furloughs Could Be Permanent
- Townsquare RIFs 65, Concerns for Digital
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy