What’s killing radio audiences?
It’s not unbearable 8-minute commercial clusters twice an hour – although that, too.
Not the repetitive music that young listeners dislike.
Not even the lack of popular personalities although audiences still relate to radio more by personality than station brand.
This radio audience killer is right under the noses of station owners and they can’t even see it.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- The number one way stations are losing audience and it has nothing to do with digital competition.
- Entire program formats could be wiped out – we name three endangered species.
- What’s worse – owners are inadvertently paying to destroy their own stations by not recognizing this danger.
- How to stop unknowingly killing off your own audience using these steps.
- How unintended audience loss like this will escalate within the next two years.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
Wonder what these stories look like unlocked? Read 5 new FREE samples of Inside Music Media here.
Share this story using Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn below.
- Best Radio Stocks, Winners & Warnings
- 4 Things Entercom is Covering Up
- Cumulus Liquidation
- SiriusXM Reversal, New Radio Threat
- Entercom Hack Attack, Fallout Revealed
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise