What’s a company with NO debt doing acting like a company with almost $21 billion in red ink?
Slashing jobs across their group just two weeks before Christmas like, well … like, The Evil Empire itself.
There is no putting lipstick on this pig.
Bigger changes are on the way.
Here’s why CBS employees are so nervous.
If you are a subscriber, thank you for joining our group. Just click through and unlock the content.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- What happens next – and it’s going to be ugly.
- What’s up at corporate leading to this major turnaround in operational strategy – a longtime exec breaks it down.
- Why CBS feels so confident that it can dare to tamper with its sales efforts in a flat industry by firing many account execs this week.
- What about Dan Mason and his team.
- All the details on CBS’ Plan B – an unprecedented strategy that to my knowledge has never been tried before by a major radio group.
- At least, are the iconic CBS on-air brands safe?
If you would like to see what will happen next after CBS finishes its Christmas layoffs, click “read more” below.
Join our Witness Protection Program, the safest newstip network – 100% anonymity guaranteed – report news here.
Talk to me privately here.
Read up on my upcoming media conference here.
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown