INSIDE . . .
- Details on new rules that hurt employees instead of helping them when they need it.
- Exposed: Overpaying their CFO while cutting rank and file employee benefits (a lawsuit is being considered).
- How employees will lose money even as they are supposedly being compensated for taking sick time off.
- Draconian new measures about draws and guarantees for salespeople, vacation and sick pay changes.
- Giving back benefits – you read that right.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell