INSIDE . . .
- Details on new rules that hurt employees instead of helping them when they need it.
- Exposed: Overpaying their CFO while cutting rank and file employee benefits (a lawsuit is being considered).
- How employees will lose money even as they are supposedly being compensated for taking sick time off.
- Draconian new measures about draws and guarantees for salespeople, vacation and sick pay changes.
- Giving back benefits – you read that right.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom's War Against CBS Radio
- The Future of iHeart’s 850 Stations
- The Real Cumulus Financials
- Entercom -- $4 Stock by the End of the Year
- What's Holding Up Liberty's Takeover of iHeart
- Townsquare Adrift
- Entercom’s Real Problems
- Cumulus Lenders Blindsided
- $72 Million More in iHeart Bankruptcy Bonuses
- Shakeup at SiriusXM, Pandora