INSIDE . . .
- Details on new rules that hurt employees instead of helping them when they need it.
- Exposed: Overpaying their CFO while cutting rank and file employee benefits (a lawsuit is being considered).
- How employees will lose money even as they are supposedly being compensated for taking sick time off.
- Draconian new measures about draws and guarantees for salespeople, vacation and sick pay changes.
- Giving back benefits – you read that right.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week
- Entercom’s Local Revenue Crisis
- Cumulus Stuck Paying $13 Million for No Baseball Games
- Cumulus Signaling Coronavirus Cutbacks
- Entercom Panics, Mass Layoffs Begin
- The iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Townsquare Big Surprises