- No sooner than majority owner Jeff Marcus leaves San Francisco, these people arrive.
- And other markets will reportedly get the same treatment – how many?
- How Cumulus seems to be doubling down on making even deeper cuts.
- Suspiciously Cumulus is trying to clean up old business – some years old to tidy things up ahead of a bankruptcy. The specifics.
- What a pre-pack bankruptcy would mean to equity holders, banks, bondholders and employees.
- How analysts can in clear conscience give a “buy” or “outperform” rating to a company this sketchy.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play