- No sooner than majority owner Jeff Marcus leaves San Francisco, these people arrive.
- And other markets will reportedly get the same treatment – how many?
- How Cumulus seems to be doubling down on making even deeper cuts.
- Suspiciously Cumulus is trying to clean up old business – some years old to tidy things up ahead of a bankruptcy. The specifics.
- What a pre-pack bankruptcy would mean to equity holders, banks, bondholders and employees.
- How analysts can in clear conscience give a “buy” or “outperform” rating to a company this sketchy.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner