- No sooner than majority owner Jeff Marcus leaves San Francisco, these people arrive.
- And other markets will reportedly get the same treatment – how many?
- How Cumulus seems to be doubling down on making even deeper cuts.
- Suspiciously Cumulus is trying to clean up old business – some years old to tidy things up ahead of a bankruptcy. The specifics.
- What a pre-pack bankruptcy would mean to equity holders, banks, bondholders and employees.
- How analysts can in clear conscience give a “buy” or “outperform” rating to a company this sketchy.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS