- A new twist that could have adverse effects on markets where competitors now enjoy an advantage.
- When – when is this CBS / Hubbard deal going down?
- The radio groups that are bidding against Hubbard.
- That wouldn’t include hapless Cumulus, would it?
- What CBS President Les Moonves really means when he says CBS will keep radio in markets where they already own local TV. Sly fox.
- What about CBS Radio’s major markets – for sale or not.
- Which CBS radio stations are safe from the first round of sales and which employees will kiss the ground to know Hubbard is their new boss.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots