- A new twist that could have adverse effects on markets where competitors now enjoy an advantage.
- When – when is this CBS / Hubbard deal going down?
- The radio groups that are bidding against Hubbard.
- That wouldn’t include hapless Cumulus, would it?
- What CBS President Les Moonves really means when he says CBS will keep radio in markets where they already own local TV. Sly fox.
- What about CBS Radio’s major markets – for sale or not.
- Which CBS radio stations are safe from the first round of sales and which employees will kiss the ground to know Hubbard is their new boss.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation