The iHeart “dislocation” of over 1,000 employees in January was just the start.
The major consolidators slammed by huge stock losses and facing an even larger advertising loss during the coronavirus crisis are preparing ways to shed expenses fast.
The coronavirus will be their excuse for drastic cuts that will be similar to what iHeart did before the crisis.
Watch iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Beasley and Townsquare.
Soon we will get a real feel for how much further these groups will go to stop the bleeding.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers