INSIDE . . .
- Do Millennials like contests and is radio right not to do them?
- Millennial myths about streaming music services.
- How the connected car radio will work for Millennials – this may be a surprise to radio stations.
- Myths about SiriusXM.
- About Millennials and podcasting.
- Millennials and radio commercials --- in a world where they are bombarded with digital ads, is it such a deal breaker any longer?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom