INSIDE . . .
- Do Millennials like contests and is radio right not to do them?
- Millennial myths about streaming music services.
- How the connected car radio will work for Millennials – this may be a surprise to radio stations.
- Myths about SiriusXM.
- About Millennials and podcasting.
- Millennials and radio commercials --- in a world where they are bombarded with digital ads, is it such a deal breaker any longer?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart’s All-Podcasting Station
- Radio’s Horniest Buyers
- The Untold Story of the Cumulus/EMF Sale
- Entercom Labor Troubles
- The Westwood One Sale Attempt Revealed
- Spotify & Apple vs. Radio for Hitmaking
- How the Internet Impacts Radio Time Spent Listening
- SiriusXM’s Aggressive Expansion Plans
- The Next Cumulus Markets to be Sold
- Westwood One Bombshell