INSIDE . . .
- Do Millennials like contests and is radio right not to do them?
- Millennial myths about streaming music services.
- How the connected car radio will work for Millennials – this may be a surprise to radio stations.
- Myths about SiriusXM.
- About Millennials and podcasting.
- Millennials and radio commercials --- in a world where they are bombarded with digital ads, is it such a deal breaker any longer?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS