INSIDE . . .
- Do Millennials like contests and is radio right not to do them?
- Millennial myths about streaming music services.
- How the connected car radio will work for Millennials – this may be a surprise to radio stations.
- Myths about SiriusXM.
- About Millennials and podcasting.
- Millennials and radio commercials --- in a world where they are bombarded with digital ads, is it such a deal breaker any longer?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell