INSIDE . . .
- Do Millennials like contests and is radio right not to do them?
- Millennial myths about streaming music services.
- How the connected car radio will work for Millennials – this may be a surprise to radio stations.
- Myths about SiriusXM.
- About Millennials and podcasting.
- Millennials and radio commercials --- in a world where they are bombarded with digital ads, is it such a deal breaker any longer?
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Suspend Benefits, Entercom Fires Part-Timers
- Low on Money, iHeart Readies More Mass “Dislocations”
- Lee Abrams: AM/FM Slowly Destructing
- Cumulus Teetering on Another Bankruptcy
- Multi-Group Layoffs Start Within a Week
- Entercom’s Local Revenue Crisis
- Cumulus Stuck Paying $13 Million for No Baseball Games
- Cumulus Signaling Coronavirus Cutbacks
- Entercom Panics, Mass Layoffs Begin
- The iHeart, Entercom, Cumulus, Townsquare Big Surprises