Right now the country is at war with each other.
East and west coast vs. everywhere else.
The media elites vs. Hillary Clinton’s “deplorables”.
Liberal and progressive vs. conservative and fed up Democrats.
Old white males vs. people of color.
Even men vs. women because men should be fighting hard for gender equality and somehow it feels like there are some unresolved issues here.
And yes, the mainstream media is an illusion because Fox, MSNBC and CNN are also now mainstream whether they care to be or not.
Social media is now in the direct line of fire.
Is it presidential to tweet?
It’s hard enough to live in this era of great change that the country has never seen before, but how would you like to be in the media business?
If you would like to read this story, have access to my entire archive (3,521 pieces) and receive daily delivery of new stories, touch here.
Solutions to Radio’s 11 Biggest Problems at the upcoming Media Solutions Lab.
Always 100% confidential -- my NewsTip Hotline.
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell