Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Merger Partners for Cumulus here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- The most likely merger partners for Cumulus
- Why a company whose stock is worth only 56 cents is in the merger driver’s seat
- Likely merger partners who can’t and won’t step up
- Can Cumulus be the acquirer?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The End of Cumulus SVP Jeff Brown
Alt-Wrong Talk Radio
How the Entercom/CBS Merger Benefits Cumulus
iHeart's Engineering Changes
The Entercom Spinoffs
The 2 Groups Worse Off Than Cumulus
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,600 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
4 weeks until my local radio conference. See the program here.
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play