Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Who will be affected and which CBS markets
- How these cutbacks will work and how soon they will be implemented
- How many layoffs will it take to cover expected losses
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
iHeart's Soaring Stock
iHeart Major Market Fail
iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,629 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks