- Why after just two weeks, new CEO Mary Berner is taking the gloves off (already).
- Examples of her new zero tolerance policy that will surely get a lot of good old boy managers fired.
- Mary’s own words that she won’t take shit from anyone.
- The big sales shakeup that’s coming – soon.
- Why Interim Programming chief Mike McVay’s days are now numbered – details.
- Why hasn’t Berner axed accused discriminator Gary Pizzati yet? What’s the holdup?
- Why did major Cumulus shareholder Jeff Marcus wait so long to replace Lew Dickey with Mary Berner.
- How long does Mary Berner get to turn around Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change