- Why after just two weeks, new CEO Mary Berner is taking the gloves off (already).
- Examples of her new zero tolerance policy that will surely get a lot of good old boy managers fired.
- Mary’s own words that she won’t take shit from anyone.
- The big sales shakeup that’s coming – soon.
- Why Interim Programming chief Mike McVay’s days are now numbered – details.
- Why hasn’t Berner axed accused discriminator Gary Pizzati yet? What’s the holdup?
- Why did major Cumulus shareholder Jeff Marcus wait so long to replace Lew Dickey with Mary Berner.
- How long does Mary Berner get to turn around Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Scripps Sell-off Disaster
- The Dickey Cumulus Hostile Takeover
- The Entercom Management Fail
- iHeart’s Bully Bankruptcy Move Backfires
- A Second Cumulus Bankruptcy
- Cumulus Rate War Against Competitors
- Newspapers Buying Radio Stations
- Cumulus Orders More Trade
- The iHeart Breakup
- Cumulus Management Consolidation