- Why after just two weeks, new CEO Mary Berner is taking the gloves off (already).
- Examples of her new zero tolerance policy that will surely get a lot of good old boy managers fired.
- Mary’s own words that she won’t take shit from anyone.
- The big sales shakeup that’s coming – soon.
- Why Interim Programming chief Mike McVay’s days are now numbered – details.
- Why hasn’t Berner axed accused discriminator Gary Pizzati yet? What’s the holdup?
- Why did major Cumulus shareholder Jeff Marcus wait so long to replace Lew Dickey with Mary Berner.
- How long does Mary Berner get to turn around Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner