- Why after just two weeks, new CEO Mary Berner is taking the gloves off (already).
- Examples of her new zero tolerance policy that will surely get a lot of good old boy managers fired.
- Mary’s own words that she won’t take shit from anyone.
- The big sales shakeup that’s coming – soon.
- Why Interim Programming chief Mike McVay’s days are now numbered – details.
- Why hasn’t Berner axed accused discriminator Gary Pizzati yet? What’s the holdup?
- Why did major Cumulus shareholder Jeff Marcus wait so long to replace Lew Dickey with Mary Berner.
- How long does Mary Berner get to turn around Cumulus.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning