Everyone knew this was coming but not this soon.
If the 1,000+ January firings didn’t make a dent in iHeart’s money problems, they are planning a series of firings that will.
iHeart is moving to shore up its failing financial situation made worse by the effects of the coronavirus on the economy.
The next “dislocations” are reportedly being moved up because they are burning through cash so fast several doomsday scenarios are now up for consideration.
- The Latest on Furloughed iHeart Employees Returning
- Entercom’s Daddy Issues
- iHeart’s End of June Housecleaning
- Apollo to Disassemble Cox Media Group
- Foreign Money Invades Local Radio
- Entercom Cutting Live Jocks – And Winning
- iHeart Prepping Radical Pay Cuts
- Entercom’s Ransacked Station Model
- Cumulus, iHeart & Entercom Takeover Interest
- Spotify’s $100 Million Joe Rogan Podcasting Gamble