Everyone knew this was coming but not this soon.
If the 1,000+ January firings didn’t make a dent in iHeart’s money problems, they are planning a series of firings that will.
iHeart is moving to shore up its failing financial situation made worse by the effects of the coronavirus on the economy.
The next “dislocations” are reportedly being moved up because they are burning through cash so fast several doomsday scenarios are now up for consideration.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers