Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- What Pittman warns is coming at him
- The type of personal attacks is he concerned his family and children will see
- What lenders expect by taking Pittman out
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
Merger Partners for Cumulus
The End of Cumulus SVP Jeff Brown
Alt-Wrong Talk Radio
How the Entercom/CBS Merger Benefits Cumulus
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,606 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
The Morning Show of the Future / Repurposing 7pm-5am has been added to the 2017 Independent Radio Conference 3 weeks from now. See the complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- More Entercom Cutbacks
- Entercom Name Change
- That 11-Hour Cumulus Board Meeting
- The Coming Breakup of Alpha Media
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Promotion
- How Entercom Made a 7% Loss Into a 20% Stock Price Gain
- Univision’s 71 Radio Stations
- David Field’s 3 Broken Promises
- Bonneville’s Back – Or Is It?
- Cumulus Reboot -- Strange Things You Didn't Know