- There is an intriguing radio executive out there who is on nobody’s radar except maybe major Cumulus shareholder Jeff Marcus.
- Why this would be a fabulous hire – the anti-Dickey. Employees would rejoice.
- This man spends money to make money – not a cheap ass.
- Three other candidates that Marcus may be looking at.
- How Jeff Marcus will resolve getting the Dickeys and their henchmen out of operating power.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)
- Bankruptcy Puts Cumulus in Play