- There is an intriguing radio executive out there who is on nobody’s radar except maybe major Cumulus shareholder Jeff Marcus.
- Why this would be a fabulous hire – the anti-Dickey. Employees would rejoice.
- This man spends money to make money – not a cheap ass.
- Three other candidates that Marcus may be looking at.
- How Jeff Marcus will resolve getting the Dickeys and their henchmen out of operating power.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning
- Entercom Programming Cutbacks