Weezie Kramer was a revenue machine until her recent health issues.
Susan Larkin is replacing her as COO.
So, does this change anything?
Entercom lost 13 more cents off its stock at closing yesterday down painfully close to the $2 range.
The $500 million EBITDA David Field promised with the CBS merger is down to $312 million.
The radio industry is hurting, the economy is being held hostage by coronavirus and an economic downturn seems likely.
Larkin is a very interesting choice to replace Kramer and there are more implications that most people realize.
- Desperate Radio CEOs Buy Favorable Ratings
- Audacy’s Hiring Problem
- iHeart Foreign Sale Still on the Table
- Westwood Done
- Cumulus Fires 9 in One Market
- The Fan-to-Fan Music Revolution
- San Diego Audacy Exodus Resumes
- Big Changes Coming to CHR
- New Cumulus Market Manager Mandate
- Cumulus to Regionalize Business Managers