Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW subscriber and begin with iHeart’s Secret Buyer here.
And read these full articles …
Entercom’s Coming Cutbacks
The Silent Alpha Media Bankruptcy
Investors Love/Hate With Entercom
Will Apple Invest In iHeart?
The SiriusXM/Pandora Mistake
Plus every article for the past year and 4,043 in our archive like these (scroll thru/latest first) for annual subscribers.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media-- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Read some recent FREE SAMPLES here.
Talk to Jerry privately here
Report news backed by my Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thanks for joining our group.
- Everything is for sale in radio. So where are the buyers?
- The reason John Malone has to have iHeart. It's not for the radio
- Why Wall Street is hating on Beasley
- Lew Dickey's new company has a change of plans
- Liberty wants to add 2 more media mergers to the iHeart takeover
- CEOs publicly talk up radio’s future but secretly look to diversify
- Are any radio groups safe? These 3 are bullet proof
- Entercom really is in trouble and, yes, David Field could even lose the company
- Cumulus is now onboarding new people to fire a large number of existing employees
- While Cumulus was pivoting to digital, Westwood One just got hit with major defections