Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's Pre-Bankruptcy Play here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How CEO Pittman is taking active steps to prepare for bankruptcy
- Who is being blindsided by the iHeart’s public denials
- When will they file
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS Radio’s Big Traffic Mistake
Bankruptcy Dangers for iHeart & Cumulus Employees
Westwood One Merger
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,637 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Tomorrow is the Independent Radio Management Conference in Philadelphia. Find out what’s new, what’s working and what’s ahead for independent stations competing in the second wave of big consolidation. Reserve a seat (below).
- Preview the Deep Personnel Cuts for 2019
- The Cumulus Digital Contradiction
- Auditioning for Mary Berner's Job
- The Cumulus WGN Rumors
- iHeart's Bankruptcy Ball
- Half of Radio’s Workforce To Be Laid Off
- Liberty Media’s Brilliant iHeart Strategy
- Radio Companies on the Brink
- The Fraudulent iHeart Bankruptcy
- Berner: Everything is for Sale