Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's Pre-Bankruptcy Play here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How CEO Pittman is taking active steps to prepare for bankruptcy
- Who is being blindsided by the iHeart’s public denials
- When will they file
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
CBS Radio’s Big Traffic Mistake
Bankruptcy Dangers for iHeart & Cumulus Employees
Westwood One Merger
Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
Entercom’s LA Fast One
CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,637 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Tomorrow is the Independent Radio Management Conference in Philadelphia. Find out what’s new, what’s working and what’s ahead for independent stations competing in the second wave of big consolidation. Reserve a seat (below).
- Entercom Talent Fee Scam
- Draconian Cumulus Non-Competes
- Cumulus Unhinged
- Secret Cox, iHeart & Cumulus Sales Arrangement
- New Name, People, Policies for Post-Berner Cumulus
- Townsquare Desperately Looking For a Buyer
- A New Warning About Entercom
- Leaked Cumulus Vital Statistics
- The Fight for Control of Cumulus
- Beasley & Entercom Debt Bombs