Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's Plan to Dupe Lenders here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- How iHeart plans to get lenders to sell debt for pennies on the dollar
- And this sucker punch that they don’t see coming when they do
- Step by step details on the potential con of the century
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Cuts, Staff Reductions
iHeart Takes 1st Step Toward Bankruptcy Filing
The Katz Rep Firm Scandal
Lenders Going After iHeart's Pittman
The Emmis Layoffs
Cumulus Management Shakeup
Merger Partners for Cumulus
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 3,615 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
2 weeks until my 2017 Radio Conference. Here is the final and complete program agenda with times, details and presentations here.
- The Debt Baron Who Controls iHeart's Fate
- The CBS Merger in Trouble
- The Fate of Walker & Milner at Cumulus
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay