- How bad is it – really.
- What is expected to increase by 3 to 5 times current levels putting iHeart in survival mode.
- Who gets cut back – I’ll tell you this, it is the usual victims but in a way iHeart has never done before.
- iHeart’s No Manager Left Behind program – details.
- But, what’s on the air will change drastically. The time periods iHeart is targeting.
- Why iHeart keeps cutting expenses when even if they fired everyone but Bob Pittman they couldn’t pay down their debt enough to survive.
- Wall Street venture firms don’t expect iHeart to make it – here’s when they think iHeart has a date with a bankruptcy judge.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Entercom’s Secret Aspen Meetings
- The New Cox Media Group
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner