Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's Breakup Value here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Is a breakup imminent?
- The painful lesson iHeart is learning from CBS.
- What about their rep firm, Premiere and side businesses?
- The prospect of medium and small market station sales.
- What about selling some of the majors?
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The End of CBS Radio
Cash Poor Cumulus
The Entercom/CBS Merger Revised
Cumulus, iHeart Bankruptcies Linked
iHeart's First Spin-offs
The Entercom Deal Unhinged
iHeart Under New Management
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,745 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
If your subscription has expired and you would like to RESTART it click HERE.
- How Lew Dickey Will Buy Back Cumulus
- Entercom's $110 Million in Merger Cutbacks
- Millions in Vanishing Revenue at Cumulus
- Connoisseur's Play for Cumulus
- Urban One’s Financial Condition
- iHeart & Cumulus Revelations
- Jeff Warshaw & Cumulus
- SiriusXM Changes
- Glut of Stations for Sale
- Entercom’s Financial Troubles