I get that Bob Pittman has the credibility of a snake oil salesman.
But employees and anyone investing in or doing business with iHeart going forward are in for a big letdown and financial uncertainty.
Yes, the company is coming out of bankruptcy in a few months but as you’re about to read today all the company spin about a new iHeart is not going to happen.
Turns out Bain and iHeart made a big mistake and they are about to pay for it.
You wouldn’t admit this publicly, either, would you?
Subscribers INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart's Bankruptcy Secret here.
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
Lew Dickey’s New Non-radio Company
#1 in Billboard with No Radio Airplay
The Changing Station Buying/Selling Market
Beasley’s Financial Troubles
And includes access to every article for the past year plus 4,089 in our archive like these (scroll through – latest first). Everything.
Insightful, deadly honest and informative, Inside Music Media contains no advertising, accepts no corporate money or consideration and is beholden only to subscribers.
Send tips, information and documents for Jerry’s eye’s only in confidence here.
- Entercom’s Next Round of Operational Changes
- Beasley’s Dominance over Entercom
- Entercom Salesforce Public Shaming
- The 2nd Cumulus Selloff Including KLOS
- Streaming Music Services Confronting Radio
- Plans for a Second Alpha Media
- Voltair/CBET PPM Enhancements Backfire
- Bye-Bye CBS All-News All the Time
- Nationwide iHeart Downsizing Begins
- New Breeze Soft AC Format Intel