Subscribers get INSTANT ACCESS here.
Become a NEW SUBSCRIBER and begin with iHeart Under New Management here.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get …
- Specific changes that will take place if lenders get 51% of the company
- Why iHeart is trying to raise millions right now just to survive
- The fate of Bob Pittman when lenders are making the decisions and not Lee & Bain
- How new lenders will drive market managers out of their minds
- Asset sales – how deep, how fast and what’s off limits
A new subscription also unlocks these full articles …
The Cumulus Turnaround
The Toxic Workplace at Beasley
CBS Programming Crumbling
iHeart Bankruptcy Decision Near
iHeart Orders Pre-Bankruptcy Inventory
CBS Merger Cold Feet
Your new subscription includes access to every article for the past year and 3,738 in our archive like these (scroll through/latest first). Everything.
For 27 cents a day, join the thousands of members who read Inside Music Media -- insightful, deadly honest and informative.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it. Thank you.
Report news confidentially in my Witness Protection Program here.