- Why iHeart keeps extending the deadline for lenders to agree to their re-fi terms without sweetening it even once even though only 0.6% of their lenders are willing to take a haircut.
- What happens to iHeart and its employees if they can’t get 80% of their lenders to agree to a pre-packaged bankruptcy?
- What lenders know about the future of iHeartMedia.
Access this story now.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it.
REPORT NEWS anonymously using our Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media returns Wednesday morning July 5th
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem
- Radio Revenue Tanking
- CBS, Entercom, iHeart, Cumulus, Nike