- Why iHeart keeps extending the deadline for lenders to agree to their re-fi terms without sweetening it even once even though only 0.6% of their lenders are willing to take a haircut.
- What happens to iHeart and its employees if they can’t get 80% of their lenders to agree to a pre-packaged bankruptcy?
- What lenders know about the future of iHeartMedia.
Access this story now.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it.
REPORT NEWS anonymously using our Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media returns Wednesday morning July 5th
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell