- Why iHeart keeps extending the deadline for lenders to agree to their re-fi terms without sweetening it even once even though only 0.6% of their lenders are willing to take a haircut.
- What happens to iHeart and its employees if they can’t get 80% of their lenders to agree to a pre-packaged bankruptcy?
- What lenders know about the future of iHeartMedia.
Access this story now.
Inside Music Media contains no advertising. Accepts no corporate money or consideration. And is beholden only to subscribers who appreciate it so much that they pay for it.
REPORT NEWS anonymously using our Witness Protection Program here.
Inside Music Media returns Wednesday morning July 5th
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning