- Details on the big time pay cuts coming in the next few months.
- Here’s the minimum giveback – sit down and stay away from sharp objects.
- What a Cumulus “take it or leave it” agreement is going to look like.
- Who is going to be told take less or leave.
- If Mike McVay is going to have to take less – assuming he still has a job under the new CEO – he’s starting from this inflated salary number.
- Why some big names in Cumulus have turned on Lew Dickey and what’s going to happen to them now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change