- Details on the big time pay cuts coming in the next few months.
- Here’s the minimum giveback – sit down and stay away from sharp objects.
- What a Cumulus “take it or leave it” agreement is going to look like.
- Who is going to be told take less or leave.
- If Mike McVay is going to have to take less – assuming he still has a job under the new CEO – he’s starting from this inflated salary number.
- Why some big names in Cumulus have turned on Lew Dickey and what’s going to happen to them now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots