- Details on the big time pay cuts coming in the next few months.
- Here’s the minimum giveback – sit down and stay away from sharp objects.
- What a Cumulus “take it or leave it” agreement is going to look like.
- Who is going to be told take less or leave.
- If Mike McVay is going to have to take less – assuming he still has a job under the new CEO – he’s starting from this inflated salary number.
- Why some big names in Cumulus have turned on Lew Dickey and what’s going to happen to them now.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare’s a Takeover Target
- Cutbacks On Deck for Entercom
- Katz Strong-arming Stations
- Panic at Entercom
- Nielsen’s Overnight Ratings
- The Emmis, Beasley, Urban One Deals
- Entercom’s Expense Cutting Shortfall
- Radio’s 3 New Rising Competitors
- The Liberty Takeover of iHeart
- Investors Growing Impatient with Entercom