Read the full article now.
- Wait until you see who is about to pick Ginny Morris’ pockets.
- The obscene money blown on this misguided purchase.
- When the deal should come down unless Hubbard gets smart soon, rips it up and runs which I don’t think is very likely.
- How such a great radio company could fall for this acquisition – details inside.
- The two key players who helped part Ginny Hubbard from her money.
- The deal Hubbard should have done instead.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS