Read the full article now.
- Wait until you see who is about to pick Ginny Morris’ pockets.
- The obscene money blown on this misguided purchase.
- When the deal should come down unless Hubbard gets smart soon, rips it up and runs which I don’t think is very likely.
- How such a great radio company could fall for this acquisition – details inside.
- The two key players who helped part Ginny Hubbard from her money.
- The deal Hubbard should have done instead.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS May Force Entercom To Sell More Stations
- iHeart Will Be Selling More Than Aloha Trust Stations
- Alpha’s Secret Station Sales
- Lenders Looking to Take Control of iHeart
- The Jim Cramer Pro Entercom Charade
- The 2nd CBS-Entercom Pre-Nup
- Entercom's Sports Focus Scaring Investors
- Townsquare Clamping Down
- iGen's Relationship with Radio
- Which Stations iHeart is Preparing to Sell