Read the full article now.
- Wait until you see who is about to pick Ginny Morris’ pockets.
- The obscene money blown on this misguided purchase.
- When the deal should come down unless Hubbard gets smart soon, rips it up and runs which I don’t think is very likely.
- How such a great radio company could fall for this acquisition – details inside.
- The two key players who helped part Ginny Hubbard from her money.
- The deal Hubbard should have done instead.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Lenders Investigating iHeart, Their List of Concerns
- Entercom’s New Comp Plan, Revolt Brewing
- Townsquare Trouble, Masking Weak Points
- iHeart Ownership Dilemma, Critical Decision
- Entercom’s 3rd Quarter, Big Surprise
- Townsquare Revenue Reveal, “Adjusted” Sale Plan
- Cumulus Cost Cuts, Poor Performers Immune
- Entercom’s Next Cost Saving, “Efficiency” Program Directors
- Entercom Revenue Warning, Cuts Accelerate
- Attention Span Shocker, Radio ¼ Hour Implications