Read the full article now.
- Wait until you see who is about to pick Ginny Morris’ pockets.
- The obscene money blown on this misguided purchase.
- When the deal should come down unless Hubbard gets smart soon, rips it up and runs which I don’t think is very likely.
- How such a great radio company could fall for this acquisition – details inside.
- The two key players who helped part Ginny Hubbard from her money.
- The deal Hubbard should have done instead.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Audacy’s Tone Deaf Rebranding of AMP in LA
- Spotify Going After In-Car Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Vaccine Mandate
- Consolidators’ Distancing from Radio
- Bain Is Moving to Monopolize Ad Agencies
- Major Groups Don’t Want Ownership Rules to Change
- Fallout from iHeart’s Engineering Layoffs
- The New Consequences of Not Subscribing to Nielsen
- The Entercom Name Change Controversy
- The Slow Rolling of Relaxed Ownership Limits