Read the full article now.
- Wait until you see who is about to pick Ginny Morris’ pockets.
- The obscene money blown on this misguided purchase.
- When the deal should come down unless Hubbard gets smart soon, rips it up and runs which I don’t think is very likely.
- How such a great radio company could fall for this acquisition – details inside.
- The two key players who helped part Ginny Hubbard from her money.
- The deal Hubbard should have done instead.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Cumulus Cash Flow Crisis
- Why Are Spotify & the Record Labels Getting into Podcasting?
- The Westwood One Dilemma
- Entercom & Cumulus Outsourcing
- Should Radio Be Rebranded Audio
- Summit Media as a Potential Buyer
- The Projected Effect of Podcasting on Radio Listening
- The Cumulus Leftovers
- Entercom’s Cost Cutting
- iHeart’s New Beginning