INSIDE . . .
- Why radio isn’t doomed – it just refuses to innovate. Well, here are some ideas you’ll want to see before competitors do.
- The fatal mistake cable news is making – radio is making the same mistake.
- 5 ways to do Twitter on radio.
- And, monetize it at a higher rate than your highest published spot.
- How to produce Twitter News every half hour to rake in the audience and income.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- iHeart, Entercom & Cumulus
- Lew Dickey's Next Venture Heating Up
- Cumulus Troubles
- Entercom in Worse Shape Than Originally Thought
- iHeart Bankruptcy Leaks
- Voice Activated Radio Listening on Smart Speakers
- The Fear of 8 FM Stations Per Market
- Entercom’s CBS Synergies
- Cox Radio – Seller or Buyer?
- iHeart’s New Buyer, Layoffs, the Rise of SiriusXM