INSIDE . . .
- Why radio isn’t doomed – it just refuses to innovate. Well, here are some ideas you’ll want to see before competitors do.
- The fatal mistake cable news is making – radio is making the same mistake.
- 5 ways to do Twitter on radio.
- And, monetize it at a higher rate than your highest published spot.
- How to produce Twitter News every half hour to rake in the audience and income.
Read the full article now.
Free samples of our work here.
$100 for the Best Newstip of the Month -- Report news confidentially in our Witness Protection Program here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Westwood One Merger
- How Many Voices Make the Most Effective Radio Spots
- Mass Cutbacks Ordered At CBS Radio
- Your Competitor's New Morning Show
- Entercom’s LA Fast One
- 18-34's Don't Listen to Songs All the Way Through
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots