Even stations with high ratings and great sales professionals are having a hard time keeping up with the loss of advertisers – it makes for a bumpy ride at a turbulent time.
Here’s a preview of a presentation being conducted by MoreFM, Philadelphia Chairman Jerry Lee at the upcoming Media Solutions Conference on how to make advertisers’ campaigns so successful, they re-up, not leave.
High Advertiser Churn – With Jerry Lee
- The one small change when recording local spots that triple their effectiveness.
- Quick! What’s more effective for a local advertiser – a male voice or female voice? If you’re not dead sure, be in Philly April 5th. The research on this is startling.
- How to respond to an ad industry survey of 5,000 radio campaigns that found 68% of the local advertising campaigns were a waste of money. See the main reason and nip it in the bud.
- The “sweet spot” for agencies and advertisers with money to invest in radio that 3 out of 4 radio campaigns are missing – you no longer will.
- Believe this! It is possible to cut advertising churn down to virtually nothing with techniques being used by Jerry Lee’s MoreFM right now (a perennial top biller in the market).
- Get around rate dropping competitors. Let them get stuck with the cheap rates with lots of giveaways and bonuses. Here’s how you get the PREMIUM rate.
- The best resource for testing local advertising copy. Plug in. Get started.
Not available by streaming or audio.
In less than one day, more useful ideas and strategies to meet radio’s challenges.
April 5, 2017 at the Hub Conference Center in Philadelphia – 20 minutes from the airport, 5 minutes from Amtrak
View the full curriculum here.
- SiriusXM's Pandora Strategy
- Entercom Without Marci
- How Dickey Will Spend His $300 Million Blank Check
- The Only Way Podcasting Can Save Radio
- The Uncertain Future of Cumulus
- The Most Insecure Job in Radio
- Dickey Steals Lori Lewis From Cumulus
- iHeart’s $55 Million Podcasting Gamble
- The Sale of Nielsen
- Entercom’s Nagging CBS Problem