Read the full article now.
- The terminator is at it again, listen to what we’re hearing Scott Herman is planning to save money at radio stations that are doing great in the ratings.
- Two alternatives, both suck. You’ll agree.
- Those “forced” retirements – get used to them. Details inside.
- Warning: Herman has declared open season on general managers, some market managers and off-air programming people except for these people.
- Stupid iHeart tricks you’re likely to see Scott Herman play next.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- CBS Radio Revenue Tanking
- Millennials Freak at Mobile, Video Ads
- Dickey's Resignation from the Cumulus Board
- The Epidemic of Shorter, Cheaper Spots
- Entercom Planning 2 Major Surprises
- Radio's 2 Biggest Problems
- iHeart's Soaring Stock
- Changing How Radio Engages Listeners
- iHeart Major Market Fail
- Competing in Radio After Entercom/CBS