Read the full article now.
- The terminator is at it again, listen to what we’re hearing Scott Herman is planning to save money at radio stations that are doing great in the ratings.
- Two alternatives, both suck. You’ll agree.
- Those “forced” retirements – get used to them. Details inside.
- Warning: Herman has declared open season on general managers, some market managers and off-air programming people except for these people.
- Stupid iHeart tricks you’re likely to see Scott Herman play next.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Townsquare's Rescue Plan
- The Surprise Entercom/CBS Spin-off Buyer
- Less than 2 Months Cash Left at iHeart
- Crackdown on Cumulus Market Managers
- iHeart -- Low on Operational Cash
- Entercom-CBS DOJ Desperation
- Cumulus Cutting Employees’ Pay
- The Acquisition Entercom Does After the CBS Merger
- iHeart Concert Revenue in Jeopardy
- Debt Holders Not Buying Cumulus Turnaround