Read the full article now.
- The terminator is at it again, listen to what we’re hearing Scott Herman is planning to save money at radio stations that are doing great in the ratings.
- Two alternatives, both suck. You’ll agree.
- Those “forced” retirements – get used to them. Details inside.
- Warning: Herman has declared open season on general managers, some market managers and off-air programming people except for these people.
- Stupid iHeart tricks you’re likely to see Scott Herman play next.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- The Game Mary Berner is Playing
- iHeart Bluffing Fire Sale
- Unspoken Entercom Financial Problems
- 4 Secrets Cumulus Will Tell the Bankruptcy Judge Dec 21st
- Shocker: iHeart May Default Friday
- The Cumulus Dickey “Poison Pill”
- iHeart in Panic Mode
- 7 Things Cumulus is Not Revealing About Their Bankruptcy
- Entercom's Secret Moves
- 2 More Radio Groups Teetering on Bankruptcy (and Not iHeart)