Read the full article now.
- The terminator is at it again, listen to what we’re hearing Scott Herman is planning to save money at radio stations that are doing great in the ratings.
- Two alternatives, both suck. You’ll agree.
- Those “forced” retirements – get used to them. Details inside.
- Warning: Herman has declared open season on general managers, some market managers and off-air programming people except for these people.
- Stupid iHeart tricks you’re likely to see Scott Herman play next.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Changes to Cumulus Operations
- Townsquare’s Non-Turnaround
- Pittman’s Blueprint for iHeart
- Entercom’s Accelerated Layoffs
- The Sale of Universal Music Group
- What Cumulus is Hiding
- Numbers Tell a Sobering Story on Entercom
- iHeart Firing Employees for Its New Owner
- Entercom Now Outsourcing to India
- Entercom’s Market Meltdown