Read the full article now.
- The terminator is at it again, listen to what we’re hearing Scott Herman is planning to save money at radio stations that are doing great in the ratings.
- Two alternatives, both suck. You’ll agree.
- Those “forced” retirements – get used to them. Details inside.
- Warning: Herman has declared open season on general managers, some market managers and off-air programming people except for these people.
- Stupid iHeart tricks you’re likely to see Scott Herman play next.
Free samples of our work here.
Talk to Jerry privately here.
See a complete list of my previous stories here
- Listen Longer Strategies
- Ryan Seacrest's Race for the Door
- CBS Radio After the IPO
- On-Air ONLY -- No Digital
- How to Beat Global Music Right’s $150,000 Per Occurrence Fines
- The Bob Pittman Whispers at iHeart
- What Millennials Want from Radio
- The Carpenters Vs. Their Record Labels
- Digital That Makes Radio-type Money
- iHeart CEO Change