They can’t make their quarterly numbers so they don’t want you to make yours.
An orchestrated plan.
Secretly tested in the last three weeks of June.
Thanks to moles familiar with this tactic first hand who are now safely in our Witness Protection Program we know how they are making revenue appear out of thin air at the expense of their competitors.
I’m exposing the greedy bastards because this really will hurt radio.
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing and would like to access this story, let me tell you what you will get.
- How it worked in beta testing.
- The new take anything attitude spreading to infect solid radio markets.
- Most effective way competitors can foil this kind of rate killing.
- A big advertiser caught in the act of prostituting radio rates thanks to Clear Channel.
- The ad agencies that now specialize in driving radio rates down in markets everywhere.
- Worse yet, even good radio companies are getting desperate – we out them, too.
Access this story now and try a monthly subscription here.
Report news (tips, memos, emails, etc.) under the full safety of my Witness Protection Program here. If I could keep my confidences safe when Clear Channel tried and failed to sue me for $100 million 14 years ago, I can sure keep you safe now.
- The iHeart Takeover
- Entercom Worth 50% Less After Merger
- Easing Ownership Limits
- More CBS Managers Being Targeted
- Entercom's Secret New Startup
- Cumulus Non-Essential Station Selloff
- Trouble for Scripps Spinoffs
- Entercom Getting into the Unwired Network Business
- Townsquare Merger
- Major Pivot Coming For Cumulus